10:30 a.m. - Pickup
Algarve Cooperative Winery
Visit to Única – Algarve Cooperative Winery, one of the oldest and largest wine cooperatives in the country. Get the opportunity to see the future facilities of the new wine museum located in the Alfonso III wine cellars. In the end we will taste the fine wines produced it.
“Lady in red” Art Gallery
Visit to the “Lady in Red” Art Gallery with more than 3.000m2, where several artists of different artistic variants exhibit their art. Located on the first floor of the winery.
Quinta dos Santos
Tour and lunch
Quinta dos Santos is a family owned and operated wine farm and craft brewery, located in Western Algarve, Portugal. Situated a mere 2,3kms from the Atlantic Ocean this soils are mainly clay-limestone with a small parcel composed of alluvial soil. Lying within a region that enjoys a magnificent climate of more than 300 days of sunshine and a low rainfall allows to create wines of high quality, concentration and freshness.
The winery is housed in a separate building, running parallel to brewery and restaurant. It includes a cellar, which runs the full length of the building. The production process is planned and structured with the aim to producing wine in a more traditional method. This includes production vessels such as concrete vats and ‘lagars’.
Full tapas lunch with the fine wines produced on the farm – dishes designed and offered by Chef Miguel Lima using seasonal ingredients, are contemporary re-interpretations of traditional dishes.
5:00 p.m. - Drop off
- Price Adult: 120€
- Price Teen: 70€
- Price children (6 – 13 age): 40€
- Book up to 48h to ensure your place. Fill in the contact form with the required information (name, route selected, desired date and other relevant information). After we confirming your reservation, you must proceed with the payment of the selected route.
- Mín. 2 pax, max. 15 pax.
- Includes: tickets for all places to be visited, wine tasting, food tasting, lunch, bottled water.
- Pick up from Vilamoura, Albufeira, Salgados , Carvoeiro, Praia da Rocha, Alvor and Lagos. For pick-up please contact us!
- Extras paid separately.
- Payment options: Credit Card, Paypal, MB, Bank transfer, MBWay
Your booking can be changed or canceled even after payment, if made within 24 hours. Cancellations after 24 hours, we will charge a fee of 20% of the total amount.
Refunds will be made upon request by email within 7 days of the tour date.