09:15 a.m. - Pickup
Monterosa Olive Oil Production
Visit to Monterosa Farm
Visit the Monterosa Farm, learn more about extra virgin Olive Oils. Discover the olive tree culture and history, the olive oil production process and the origins of their mill, wich dates back to roman times.
Participate in an olive oil tasting, the best way to compare olive oils choose the one you enjoy most.
Estoi Palace is considered one of the best examples of civil architecture built in the second half of the 18th century. Is considered a National Patrimony.
Indulge yourself with an excellent lunch harmonized with the best wines produced in the region.
Quinta da Tôr
Visit to one of the most recent wine estate in the Eastern Algarve.
These properties belonged to the same family since 1500 till 2011 when it regenerated with the new proprietary that did not ignore the qualities of the land, therefore he recovered the vineyards and built a new winehouse (“adega”). The micro clime, the low temperatures in the winter and high temperatures in the Summer, allows for good and balanced maturation of the 7 grapes that this land has to offer ( Touriga Nacional, Sirah, Carbernet Sauvignon, Aragonez, Siria, Arinto, Chardonnay).
5:30 p.m. - Drop off
- Book up to 48h .
- Mín. 10 pax, max. 30 pax.
- Includes: tickets for all places to be visited, winetasting, foodtasting, lunch, bottled water.
- Pick up from Vilamoura, Albufeira, Salgados , Carvoeiro, Praia da Rocha, Alvor and Lagos. For pick-up please contact us!
- Price Adult: 110€
- Price Teen: 80€
- Price children (6 – 13 age): 40€.
- Extras paid separately.
- Payment options: Credit Card, Paypal, MB, Bank transfer.