8:50 a.m. - Pickup
7 Vales Suspensos
Nature Walk (3km)
Start the morning with a beautiful walk along the Coastal Coast, located between Marinha Beach and Benagil beach in Lagoa, with a stunning view over the Atlantic ocean. A 3km walk it ends with a drink of our fresh orange juice.
Quinta dos Vales Wine Estate
Guided tour and Wine Tasting
Much more than a simple winery, Quinta dos Vales Wine Estate is practically one of the first private wineries to settle in the Algarve. Parallel to the production of excellent wines, it has several experiences. Allied to the wines, the producer expresses his interest in the Art in its gardens, where it is possible to see great sculptures.
You will have a chance to see the wine production adega and barrel cellar, where you will learn all about the winemaking process and disclose some of the secrets behind our wines.
The tour will be followed by a commented wine tasting of four wines, with fresh local bread and flavoured olive oil. You will learn to observe, smell and taste the wine – and you’ll be tasting wine like a pro in no time!
Quinta dos Santos
Tour and Full tapas Lunch at the "Esquina"
Quinta dos Santos is a family owned and operated wine farm and craft brewery, located in Western Algarve, Portugal. Situated a mere 2,3kms from the Atlantic Ocean this soils are mainly clay-limestone with a small parcel composed of alluvial soil. Lying within a region that enjoys a magnificent climate of more than 300 days of sunshine and a low rainfall allows to create wines of high quality, concentration and freshness.
he winery is housed in a separate building, running parallel to brewery and restaurant. It includes a cellar, which runs the full length of the building. The production process is planned and structured with the aim to producing wine in a more traditional method. This includes production vessels such as concrete vats and ‘lagars’.
Full tapas lunch with the fine wines produced on the farm – dishes designed and offered by Chef Miguel Lima using seasonal ingredients, are contemporary re-interpretations of traditional dishes.
16:30 p.m. - Drop off
- Price Adult: 140€
- Price Teen: 85€
- Price children (6 – 13 age): 45€
- Bookings can be made up to 48 preferably, subject to availability. Fill in the contact form with the required information (name, route selected, desired date and other relevant information). After we confirming your reservation, you must proceed with the payment of the selected route.
- Mín. 2 pax, max. 6 pax.
- Includes: tickets for all places to be visited, wine tasting, food tasting, lunch, bottled water.
- Private transport made in vehicles of 5 and 9 seats, according to the number of occupants. Pick up from Vilamoura, Albufeira, Salgados , Carvoeiro, Praia da Rocha, Alvor and Lagos. For others locations please contact us!
- Extras paid separately.
- Payment options: Credit Card, Paypal, MB, Bank transfer, MBWay
Covid Measures: Kit offer with mask and disinfectant gel for each participant. Mandatory use of the mask during all transport. In the remaining places to visit, the applied measures are the responsibility of the partners
- Cancellations after 24 hours within 24 hours, a 15% service fee will be charged, the rest being refunded.
- For cancellations within less than 24 hours there will be no refund.
- If there is any extraordinary situation in which it is necessary to cancel the tour, Algarve Views at that point will suggest a new appointment or the ticket price will be refunded.